11-year-old Emily-May Stephenson (born 2006) is a British child actress who played Matilda in the West End.
- Matilda as Matilda
- Annie as Kate
- The King and I as Royal Child
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat as Children's choir member
- Jesus Chris Superstar as Children's choir member
- The Sound of Music as Gretl von Trapp (Leicester Curve)
- Annie as Molly
- Brassed Off as Melody
- South Pacific as Ngana
- Emily-May's first performance on March 21, 2016; her final (scheduled; see below for information on her emergency cover) performance was on October 2nd, 2016
- Emily-May is a member of the Spirit Young Performers Company along with former Matildas Lara Wollington, Chloe Hawthorn, Lottie Sicilia, Anna-Louise Knight and Lizzie Wells.
- Emily-May is from Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
- Emily-May shares the role of Matilda with Evie Hone, Zaris-Angel Hator and Clara Read
- Emily-May has modeled for several different companies including Debenhams and BHS.
- An article in a local paper from 2014 about Emily-May stated that it was her goal to be cast as Matilda in the West End; this came true a year later.
- On December 23rd 2016, Emily-May served as emergency cover for the role of Matilda on the 22nd December 2016 when a significant portion of the cast, including all four then-current Matildas, fell ill to an unknown illness.
- She holds the distinction of being one of the only former Matildas to perform such an emergency cover, along with Lara McDonnell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.